Crime scene investigators collect evidence after man arrested at Glasgow Uni library

Police carried the man out of the building after he was caught ‘performing an indecent act on himself’

Crime scene investigators have collected evidence in University of Glasgow’s library after a man was arrested on Sunday.

Police carried the man from the building and he was charged for “performing an indecent act on himself” in the library on October 20th.

Footage of investigators working inside the cordoned off area in white suits has since gone viral on X.

@thetabglasgow

The moment when Glasgow University’s library level two was cornered off by forensics after the incident took place of a man allegedly publicly exposing himself within the premises. Check out our bio for more 🔗 Credit: Unknown #thetabgglasgow #glasgowuniversity #glasgow #studentnews #glasgowuni #glasgowstudent

♬ original sound – The Tab Glasgow

One crime scene investigator can be seen leaning over a desk, wearing a white hazmat suit and purple gloves.

Footage of the alleged incident was also captured by a witness. The video shows a man scrolling through photos on his phone while sitting at a desk as he appears to be touching himself.

Another video showed the suspect after he was removed from the building, being carried up a street by police officers. The caption read: “That’s right boys, take him away”.