We went to the charity Mask-querade Ball

The event was in aid of Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity

On Tuesday 5th April, The Tab Glasgow was invited to another charity event, this time organised by business students at Strathclyde.

In aid of Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity, we put on our best dress and suit to attend the Mask-Querade Ball at the gorgeous Trades Hall of Glasgow.

The night offered us our very own “A Cinderella Story” moment as we wore masquerade masks on the dance floor. Not only did we boogie to DJ beats, but the major highlight of the night was an old, professional saxophonist. As University of Glasgow students, we were highly impressed with the dance moves of the Strathie students.

The organisers did a great job of bringing together an area for sweet treats, where guests could grab a little goodie bag with them to remember the night. There was also plenty of Instagrammable photo opportunities, and a professional photoshoot.

Unfortunately, neither me or my plus one brought home any of the raffle prizes. Impressively, this event was sponsored by various food outlets and you could even win a hotel stay for two!

The organisers of the event left a final comment at the end of the night, saying, “We’d just like to say a massive thank you to everyone who supported us both prior and on the night, helping us raise a significant amount of money for a great cause!”

Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity help give young patients the treatment they need and deserve. Consider donating here.

Related stories recommended by this author: