These are officially Glasgow’s fittest bachelorettes, now crown your winner

Don’t slide into all of their DMs at once

It’s time to face the music.

Students of Glasgow… you have all voted in the heats for your favourite girls and it has been narrowed down to five gals who have made the final! So have another look through the girls and remember to vote below!

Marianne, 4th Year 

Image may contain: Portrait, Photography, Photo, Child, Blonde, Kid, Teen, Girl, Dress, Woman, Smile, Evening Dress, Fashion, Robe, Gown, Female, Person, Face, Human, Clothing, Apparel

Marianne is a 4th-year Pharmacology student who describes herself as rugby boy obsessed and whose guilty pleasure is ID’ing customers she fancies at work so she can find out their name. Oh la la. 

What is your favourite Glasgow club?

GURFC

What is your go-to karaoke song?

Chickentikka by ABBA (you heard it folks. Chicken. Tikka) 

Florence, 4th Year

Image may contain: Female, Alcohol, Beverage, Drink, Glass, Clothing, Apparel, Person, Human

Florence is a 4th-year Geography student whose idea of a perfect date is to hide and seek in IKEA with a bottle of Chardonnay and whose guilty pleasure is the amount of mayo she eats. What’s not to love eh? 

What is your favourite Glasgow club?

I’ve heard GU chess club has some great things to offer! 

What is your go to karaoke song?

Wet Dreamz by J Cole- it tells such a beautiful story. 

Holly, 4th Year

Image may contain: Hen, Chicken, Poultry, Fowl, Face, Bird, Animal, Accessories, Accessory, Glasses, Human, Person

Holly is a 4th year Veterinary Medicine who describes herself as forgetful, chaotic and a hoarder and whose guilty pleasure is third wheeling because it makes her feel part of a relationship.

What is your favourite Glasgow club?

Viper (RIP)

What is your go-to karaoke song?

Shout out to my ex (even though I don’t have an ex, I just like the passion)

Lois, 3rd Year 

Image may contain: Footwear, Shoe, Robe, Evening Dress, Fashion, Gown, Human, Person, Clothing, Apparel

Lois is a 3rd-year Biochemistry student whose ideal date is pints in Beer Bar, then a quick b-line to bbq kings, and whose guilty pleasure is making TikToks of her cat. YES. YES. YES. 

What is your favourite Glasgow club?

Don’t worry, will be having my meet and greet with my cat in Hive

What is your go-to karaoke song?

Groove is in the Heart by Dee-Lite, I like a challenge. The real treat is the dance moves. 

Lisa, 2nd Year

Image may contain: Footwear, Shoe, Indoors, Interior Design, Premiere, Dress, Gown, Robe, Evening Dress, Fashion, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing

Lisa is a 2nd-year Spanish and Russian student whose idea of a perfect date is Paesanos and a Pint and whose guilty pleasure is making TikToks whilst pished. What is it with TikToks? 

What is your favourite Glasgow club?

A hard call between Sanctuary and Hive. Classic.  

What is your go-to karaoke song?

Summer of 69, Bryan Adams, every single time.