Image may contain: Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

Jodie is officially Glasgow’s most eligible bachelorette 2018

The most important result to grace the people of Glasgow

You've been casting your votes through multiple rounds of this prestigious contest, and finally we can announce the winner.

It is with great pleasure that we crown Jodie as Glasgow's Most Eligible Bachelorette in this year's competition.

Jodie kindly shed some light on how it feels to be the winner of the competition, and what is on the cards next after being crowned.

Image may contain: Oven, Microwave, Electrical Device, Appliance, Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Person, People, Human

Jodie told The Tab Glasgow she feels "honoured and privileged to have been given this title.

"My whole life has lead up to this moment and it's so surreal that it has finally happened."

Jodie has also reassured us she is not letting this title get to her head. To celebrate the result, she is going to "probably do a couple of guest appearances, it's important people see that I'm a person just like them and my new title hasn't changed that".

With Glasgow's most eligible bachelor 2018 competition being released soon, Jodie said she hopes the winner is "fit". Don't we all, Jodie.

We would like to thank all of the girls who were nominated and fought for this year's title, but the students of Glasgow have spoken and voted for their winner.