There’s going to be a Valentine’s rose delivery service in the library

4 for you Glen Coco, you go Glen Coco

Hide Images

Glasgow Uni has a new society that has set up a rose delivery service which will be available just in time for Valentine's Day.

So for all those with a devastatingly empty schedule on the 14th February, there's now a scheme that might make you feel slightly less sad and lonely.

STAR Glasgow (Student Action for Refugees) are running a ‘Rose Delivery Service’. On Wednesday the 14th, take yourself over to Level 3 of the library or fill out their online form, donate £2 to STAR and their Valentine’s Cupids will do the rest.

The society are delivering a fresh rose to all chosen recipients, whether they are in the main library, the medic library, the Reading room or the Fraser building.

If you want to attach a name to your rose, or leave them wondering, that’s fine too. It's a perfect way to brighten your secret library bae or your pal's Library V-Day.

Valentine's Cupids working hard for a good cause

All proceeds will go towards funding their Conversation Club. Run in the Maryhill Integration Centre, once a week a team of volunteers help to develop Glasgow’s refugee’s English skills.

Roses and a good deed too? Can’t think of a much better way to fill the void on V-day.

If you'd like to find out more or submit a rose request, head over to their Facebook event. Fill out their online form in order to reserve your rose before the day.