Image may contain: Torso, Person, People, Human

Glasgow Uni sports teams strip off for charity calendar

And they’re bloody gorgeous

Glasgow Marrow's bare bums calendar is back and and the 2018 edition is bigger and ballsier than ever (lol).

Glasgow Uni sports teams have got their bits out to do their bit for charity this Christmas. More teams than ever are involved this year – look out for all your favourite rugby, American football, swimming, basketball, skiing, badminton, running, fencing, volleyball, pole dancing and mountaineering club members.

Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Speech, Crowd, Audience, Leisure Activities, Dance Pose, Dance, Person, People, Human

A naked rose among naked thorns

We've got some exclusive sneak peaks to seduce you and your wallet this Christmas, so sit back and prepare yourself for some Glasgow Uni style full frontal nudity.

Image may contain: Back, Bench, Person, People, Human

Guess who these perky bums belong to

Club members arrived for their revealing photo shoot in our very own Hive nightclub in the GUU. If you've ever arrived a bit early to Hive on a Thursday night you'll know, it can be bloody freezing in there. Spot the hard chilly nips. No wonder the rugby team had to resort to playing a quick naked game to keep warm.

Image may contain: Working Out, Sports, Sport, Fitness, Exercise, Leisure Activities, Dance Pose, Dance, Torso, Person, People, Human

Any excuse to touch each other's bums, yeah?

At just £8 each or two for £14, these cheeky calendars would make the perfect stocking filler for everyone from your flatmate to your gran.

Calendars are on sale right now, and will be printed this Friday 1st December. What better way to welcome in the best month of the year? You can pick them up on campus from mid December until the end of term, or have them delivered by post.

Image may contain: Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Team, People, Woman, Person, Human, Girl, Female, Blonde

Which number of calendars will you order?

This is their second year running, after last year's calendar raised a whopping £1,600.

All the proceeds will support Anthony Nolan's work for patients with blood cancers and disorders.

The charity works to find matches for stem cell transplants, contributes to vital research and works to improve post-transplant care.

Glasgow Marrow is a student run branch of Anthony Nolan, dedicated to recruiting young people to the stem cell register and raising funds.

Image may contain: Television, TV, Screen, Monitor, Electronics, Person, People, Human

My kinda hero

Look no further, you can get your very own naked calendar here.