Someone has anonymously suggested the introduction of Page 3 to Exeposé

They want ‘scantily clad models’

An anonymous poster has suggested Exeposé should feature “scantily clad models” to the Guild ideas platform.

The nude-thirsty submission called for the introduction of the paper’s own Page 3.

It said: “I believe that if page three were added to Exeposé we would be able to fight the patriarchy and lead the vanguard against oppressive conservative morality.”

“Unfortunately Exeposé and the Exeter community at large has adopted a very conservative view on morality rather than a feminist one focused on the empowerment and celebration of female sexuality, I urge all of you to vote in agreement, and encourage Exeposé to celebrate female sexuality rather than taking its current position of promoting the patriarchal institution of sex-negativity.”

Here’s a scantily clad model for you

Naturally this triggered some strong responses including comments from Exeposé’s own editorial team.

Editor Sarah Gough wrote “This is bizarre and I assume a joke?…As a staunch feminist, and the editor of the paper, I can assure the no-doubt confused creator of the idea that I have no intent to “protect the institution of patriarchy….I think the most adequate response to this bizarre idea is “you wot m8?””

Lifestyle editor Jack Wardlaw also responded, concluding “If all else fails, however, and an Exeposé page three proves to be a popular motion then let me just throw my hat into the ring and volunteer to be the first scantily clad student to appear.

“I could do with a hobby.”

The idea was auotmatically failed yesterday after it gained a majority vote of 98% for Strongly disagree.

So no exposure for Exeposé – sorry lads, you’ll have to get your kicks elsewhere.