The Green Machine

Live BUCS action. Don’t forget to tweet @TabExeterSport with the #GreenMachine

17.00

Thats all from me today folks, I’ll be back tomorrow with a roundup of some recent action and some more in depth reports. In the meantime if there’s any results or comments you want published hit us on the twitter.

16.30

More results for you courtesy of some speedy tweeting from the EURFC.

EURFC 1s get another good win that leaves them top of their BUCS division beating Glamorgan 31-10

Unfortunately the 2s lost a tight one against Cardiff Met 19-16, but the 1s win compounds an excellent start to the season and leaves them exceptionally well placed

16.00

Finally a result for you:

EUAFC 2s beat Bristol away 4-1 away in the cup, with goals from Miguel Torres, Myles Blenkinsopp and Toby Yeates

15.20

Scores still yet to come in, so heres some cool facts about Exeter’s sporting prowess;

‘The University of Exeter has entered 149 teams into the BUCS league programme for the 2012 – 2013 season.

Exeter has secured 400 wins so far this season, with 196 defeats and 48 draws, making their win rate 62%’

It must be depressing being a sports editor at a university that were rubbish, how could you run a blog giving people bad news in helpful little timed updates ? it would be awful.

15.10

Just to add a bit of inter sport rivalry, here are the main contributors to our BUCS points, with hockey in the lead..

Hockey: 229

Tennis: 183

Rugby Union: 146

Lacrosse: 125

Golf: 109

Squash: 88

15.05

This is how we’re doing overall in BUCS points so far:

as you can see its pretty close, if all goes well for us this afternoon we could easily move up a place.

15.00

Results slightly thin on the ground at the moment – I’ll get you the updates as soon as I can. What are you lot doing to fill your now empty wednesday afternoon ? let us know.

14.30

Good afternoon once again sports fans, Jonny Buck here to take you through the BUCS action we’ve got this afternoon. Although Duckes is currently under about 3 foot of water and a whole host of games have been cancelled, there are still some crackers to get excited about;

EURFC 1s head across the border to wales to take on what should be a routine fixture against Glamorgan

EUWRFC are also in Wales taking on UWIC, looking to build on their impressive form

EUAFC 2s have a local derby at Bristol in the cup.

Theres a result already in as well, EURL 2s easily beat Glamorgan 52-4 to make it a good start for the #greenmachine