Green Machine

Live updates of the University Sports Teams’ matches today.

| UPDATED exeter tab green machine matt mcdonald sport the tab exeter

5.20 – Exeter University Squash mens 1 notch up their third 5-0 victory in a row against Cardiff to go top of South-West division 1

5.10pm – EUWRFC fail to build on their successful start to the season after they lose 19-12 to Chichester

5.00pm – EUNC 5s lose 29-17 and the 4s also went down 52-18 in a cup match against Swansea.

4.30pm – EURFC 3s beat the 4s 48-7 in an all Exeter derby, whilst Ladies Lacrosse 2s absolutely destroy Bath 29-0, which has got to be some sort of record.

4.20pm – EUAFC results now, with the 2s winning 2-1 against Marjons, and the 3s winning 3-1 against Gloucestershire 2s.

4.15 – Mens Lacrosse 1s win 13-12 in a tight game away at Oxford, while the 2s lost 6-4 against UWE 1s.

EUAFC 1s also win 4-1 away at Bournemouth to remain unbeaten in their BUCS league

4.10pm – EURFC 5s lose 27-5 away at Cirencester, and unfortunately that EURL game finished 26-12. Stay tuned as the scores are just starting to trickle in.

4.00pm – EURFC 1s lose at home to Swansea, more details to follow as soon as we get them.

3.45pm – Another update from the EURL 1s game, and it doesn’t look like they’re going to be ending that losing streak anytime soon with Brookes now up 20-8

3.20pm – Still waiting to hear on most of the games but we can bring you an update from the EURL 1s who are drawing 6-6 against Oxford Brookes with Aled Jones grabbing the Exeter try.

3.10pm – Its a very ill Jonny Buck reporting to you now after taking over from an equally ill Matt McDonald, but I’m powering through in order to bring you the results from some of today’s huge games.

2.00pm – most games kicking off now. Come on Exeter!

12.35pm – a grudge match in rugby union as the third team square up to the fourth team down at Duckes. Meanwhile at Topsham, the firsts will kick off against Swansea and the seconds tackle Bristol 2s.

12.32pm – all lacrosse teams away this afternoon, with both men’s and ladies ones visiting Oxford for what’s set to be a double header of close-cut games. The men’s twos head to Bristol to play the UWE first team whilst the ladies twos are down the road at Bath.

12.19pm – word from rugby union fifth team captain Rory Macrae, currently driving a bus to Cirencester for their game against the Royal Agricultural College: “they’re top of the league, so this is our toughest test of the season. A win would be a great result.”

12.10pm – in rugby league, the first team seek to break their two-game losing streak at their home game against Oxford Brookes. No second team today due to a postponement by ‘real Oxford’.

12.05pm – the men’s football teams face a series of testing fixtures, the first team playing away at Bournemouth for arguably their toughest game of the season, whilst the fourth team travel to Cardiff for a challenging cup tie. Hopefully more straight-forward are the second team’s home cup game with Marjon (moved from away due to a waterlogged pitch) and the third team’s home game against Gloucestershire’s seconds.

12.02pm – welcome back to the Green Machine, today operated by a flu-inflicted Matt McDonald. Message us your results on Facebook, tweet them at us via @TabExeterSport or just sit back, watch the page and enjoy the show.