TabPreview: Hild Bede Charity Fashion Show 2013

Hild Bede Charity Fashion show is back! The opening night of the Durham fashion show season is set to raise thousands for charity and, once again, be a night to remember.

On the 9th December the Hild Bede Fashion show returns to Caedmon Hall with an exciting range of designers, clothing lines and buff bods on display.

Photographer: Tom Dryden | Clothes: The Light Room TLR | Models: Nell Lewis, Sophie Greenwood, Maddy Clark.

In honour of our Armed Forces, the show is set around a ‘military and brilliantly British’ theme inspired by our chosen charity Walking with the Wounded.

This incredible charity, supported by our very own Prince Hazzer, funds the re-training and re-education of wounded serviceman and women and helps them find employment after they have left the Armed Forces.

Photographer: Tom Dryden | Clothes: The Light Room TLR and Fred Dealer Menswear | Models: Nell Lewis, Sophie Greenwood, James Harris and Joseph Lebus.

For one night only, Hild Bede students will forfeit their chinos and be transformed into cat walking models wearing an eclectic mix of some of Britain’s finest clothing.  If that’s not enough to get you standing to attention, we’re sure that the underwear walk will warm your cockles on a cold, frosty December night.

Photographer: Tom Dryden | Clothes: The Light Room TLR and Fred Dealer Menswear | Models: Nell Lewis and Joseph Lebus

The show will include lines from Northern Monkeys, Commando Beanies, Pour Les Garcons, Gorilla Clothing and My Tees to name but a few.  Local Durham contributions include Fred Dealer Menswear and The Light Room who are featured in the pre-show photo shoot.

Photographer: Tom Dryden | Clothes: The Light Room TLR and Fred Dealer Menswear | Models: Sophie Greenwood and James Harris.

Not only will the night be one for any fashionista, but there will also be a raffle and auction including prizes kindly donated by Be Tempted, Tango and Zizzi’s as well as entry to the after party hosted by Wiff Waff.

Tickets are on sale NOW so don’t miss the opportunity to see Hild Bede’s hottest talent marching down that catwalk for such a good cause.

The show continues to look for sponsors to help it raise even more for Walking for the Wounded. If you’d be interested in sponsoring the event then please contact [email protected]

For more info and to buy tickets check out the Facebook page!