An Apology to the Hill

THE ONE have a confession to make…

apology bailey college bars durham one hill college

We at Durham One have a confession to make. Since our conception in early 2011, it is just possible that we might have focused our attention a little too much on the trials and tribulations of the Bailey colleges.

We maintain, however, that we are a classless and all-inclusive publication, and to this end we wish to issue a public apology for neglecting you, our brothers on the Hill.

While we might have made one or two cheap gags about your strange decision to go out on a Tuesday, or the fact that you have to use public transport to get to and from Studio, we value your custom a great deal.

We have already begun our journey on the long road to redemption by showcasing two Hill colleges in our latest feature ‘Fit College’, Trevs and Collingwood.

But we want to go further, so we have got a little treat for you all… Over the next few weeks, the Durham One team will be visiting as many Hill college bars as we can, bringing with us lots of free Durham One merchandise to hand out, as well as the Durham One photo frame (see above) to take as many pictures of you lovely people as possible.

So look out for us in your college bar and WATCH THIS SPACE for more info!