Image may contain: Party, Sign, Poster, Collage, Person, People, Human

Clubbers of the Week: Week One

One tag equals one shame.

| UPDATED cambridge students Cindies clubbers of the week dick and Dom The Tab Cambridge

Post-mock clubbing began in full swing this week, and Cambridge clubbers did not disappoint, producing a cocktail of VK and sweat large enough to fill the Cam in all types of venue, from Ballare… to Kuda. Then back to Ballare.

Did you make this week's wall of fame? Or (more likely) did a friend make a dick of himself in front of Dick and Dom? Scroll down to find out more…

Squads of the week:

Runners up:

Image may contain: Music, Leisure Activities, Crowd, Person, People, Human

About to drop the hottest album of 2018.

Image may contain: Party, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

I am just amazed that they managed to elegantly fit everyone's whole body in the shot

Winners:

Image may contain: Party, Drink, Beverage, Alcohol, Food, Fondue, Person, People, Human

How do they all look so together after that much bev?

DJs of the week:

This is not, and shall not become, a regular category. But we couldn't ignore Dick and Dom. Everyone's (6th favourite) childhood heroes came to Cindies, allowing for a brief wave of nostalgia before they left to continue their prestigious DJ tour at a church hall near you.

Image may contain: Poster, Night Life, Night Club, Club, Music, Leisure Activities, Dj, Person, People, Human

Not exactly how I remember them…

Candid of the week:

Runners up:

Image may contain: Party, Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

A seemingly infinite number of candids in this one photo – each uniquely beautiful.

Winner:

I bow down in awe at this action shot of electric blue hair.

Best dressed:

Runner up:

Image may contain: Party, Pub, Bar Counter, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

I want to know how he isn't sweaty, wearing a suit in what is essentially a crowded underground bunker. Like I genuinely want to know. Please text me.

Though I rate black tie at a club…pyjamas win it every time.

Winners:

Image may contain: Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

Comfortable and chic – PJs should be the standard club outfit. Drink soc ties have no place in such a context.

Smiles of the week:

Debunking the Cambridge stereotypes, clubbers this week were incredibly smiley. Perhaps it is the optimism of week 1, or perhaps it is simply the unbridled joy of VKs – either way, The Tab would like to celebrate Cambridge's smiles this week.

Just. So. Happy

Bare those teeth boys

Fangirls/boys of the week:

Image may contain: Party, Crowd, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

Two thumbs up? Now that's keen.

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Party, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

BOOOOGGGIIIEEEESSS

Cringe of the week:

The expressions of bemusement and disapproval in the background say it all.

Waviest of the week:

Not her. Just the lighting.

Flash of the week:

Once again, this is not going to become a staple category. We are not The Sun.

Image may contain: Night Life, Night Club, Club, Person, People, Human

Subtlety is overrated

Clubber of the week:

Image may contain: Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Clothing, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

Saucy snow-leopard spotted in Ballare

'Bandana Boy' takes the crown this week, having featured in the #swag boyband squad and cheering far too hard for Dick and Dom. Seemingly able to club all week and still pull off that nonchalant 'I woke up like this' look, we all bow down to his mad skillz. Bravo.

Get ready for even more drunken antics, questionable fashion choices, and embarrassing poses next week. Look out for the Tabarazzi at the club for a chance to become clubber of week 2!