Could you be the face of Tab TV?
The fast track to BNOC status
We’re looking for new presenters for Tab TV
The Cambridge Tab is recruiting for Easter 2016.
Why get involved?
- The gossip-filled dinners + Cambridge’s best journalism social
- Free Tab mug + t-shirt + drinks GUARANTEED
- Facial recognition in public to increase.
- Lots of CV points for journalism, presenting, technology and that sort of thing
We’re not necessarily looking for people who have done presenting before, but we’re looking for people who are vaguely entertaining and confident. Are you vaguely entertaining? Have you done theatre? Can you think of excuses to interview people outside nightclubs? Can you come up with an appropriate pun on said nightclub’s name?
If so, apply.
If you be keen (be keen) or want more information, email Molly O’Connor and Joseph Spencer at [email protected] with your applications by 11.00 pm on Monday 7th March. Short interviews will take place before the end of term.
Follow these five easy steps:
- Send us an email with Tab TV in the subject line.
- Tell your name, college, subject, year and phone number.
- If you have a CV, attach it. If you don’t, it’s fine. We’re just interested in how you’ve been able to demonstrate organisation in other extracurriculars.
- Answer these questions briefly.
- What’s your vision for Tab TV?
- What are your favourite and least favourite things about The Tab?
- Why should we choose you?