Stephen Hawking: ‘Finally a question about something important’

And it may have just mended a thousand hearts

Cambridge University one direction physics stephen hawking Student sydney opera house zayn malik

The Cambridge mastermind has just convinced millions of teenage fan-girls to start studying theoretical physics.

We all remember the dark day when our hearts shattered into tiny little pieces… The day heart-throb Zayn Malik changed direction.

A month on, through watery eyes, hard-core ‘Directioners’ are still asking why.

They’re so determined for an answer, they’ve looked to one of the brightest minds on the planet.

To New York Times, 2004: “People who boast about their I.Q. are losers.”

Brainbox Professor Stephen Hawking made a Tu-Pac inspired hologram appearance at Sydney Opera House where he talked about the mysteries of the universe, being diagnosed with ALS, and the future of our planet.

Then a questioner asked: “What do you think is the cosmological effect of Zayn leaving One Direction and consequently breaking the hearts of millions of teenage girls across the world?”

Stephen replied: “Finally, a question about something important,

#1D4lyf

“My advice to any heartbroken young girl is to pay close attention to the study of theoretical physics. Because one day there may well be proof of multiple universes.

“It would not be beyond the realms of possibility that somewhere outside of our own universe lies another different universe.

“And in that universe, Zayn is still in One Direction.”

And in true style, he disconnected on the quote: “Beam me up Scotty”.

You rock, Stephen. Don’t ever change.