Grow a Mo for Charity: Movember

The Tab wants you to grow a moustache for November and help raise awareness of prostate cancer.

What do the Australian rugby team, Graeme Souness and members of Downing college all have in common? The answer is that they are all participating in Movember, a charity campaign aimed at raising awareness about prostate cancer.

The rules are simple: don't shave above your lip for the whole month of November.

Downing student Will Winzor has been doing Movember every year since he hit puberty. He told The Tab: "It's for a great cause and everyone enjoys it. This year I was so excited I started growing mine a week early."

The Tab wants you to grow a 'tache (or shave it off if you've already got one) this Movember, and help a good cause. And ladies can join in too – false moustaches are available at all good costume shops.

With three weeks left in Movember, there's ample time to grow a mo – get some fur on your philtrum now!

Check out the Australian rugby team lining up with their Movember moustaches here.