Applications now open for Birmingham’s most eligible bachelors and bachelorettes

Nominate your mates, back yourself, we want to find the most alluring singles of UoB

The Birmingham Tab is launching our quest to find the most eligible bachelors and bachelorettes at the university.

Each round will see our charismatic candidates shortlisted, with a king and queen eventually crowned.

We need your help in our search for the most intriguing and attractive characters to feature in our romantic rundown.

January’s been dry in more ways than one and you need something to get you through the long first weeks of term. Christmas family gatherings saw you hounded with the inevitable “anyone on the scene?” enquiries, and with February comes the onslaught of sickening Valentine’s Day paraphernalia, proving that even love cannot escape society’s hamster wheel of consumerism.

If looking for love in 2022 has so far proved fruitless, The Birmingham Tab’s search for the most interesting unspoken-for individuals might be your answer.

Does your friend have a hidden talent that makes them too hot to handle?

Is it your encapsulating eyes that make you irrevocably irresistible?

Could your housemate’s culinary capabilities make them the perfect partner?

Applications are now open to find the elite dating potential Birmingham has to offer. Fill in the form below to put forward yourself or someone else.