Here’s a list of some of the best places to take bae in Birmingham this winter

Cute dates for cuffed up mates

Hide Images

Winter is coming, but never fear, we’ve got the cutest dates spots in town to help fill that Christmas romance sized hole in your heart.

That's right. It's that time of year once again. The leaves are off the trees, the nights are longer and colder, and the summer buzz of singledom is wearing off fast. Love actually is on re-run every weekend, and you're ready to step up and sweep a hunny off of their feet with a CD player and a bunch of cue cards. Well, save that Great British Carol's CD for later, because we've got the best date spots in Brum for you to woo your boo. So, dust of your Tinder, and get swiping.

It's hard trying to find your perfect match

The Birmingham Christmas Market

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqPpfUfFJGg

Number one choice is undoubtedly the Birmingham Christmas Market. Rated one of the best in the country, the Christmas market is a must see during November and December. Packed with cute fairy lights, hot chocolate and christmassy music to cater to your every wish when searching for a cute cuffing season date. You can grab a drink at the snow-globe bar, have a go on the carousel, and maybe even stuff your mouth with a sausage at the end of the evening (here's hoping). The Market is on from the 15th of November to the 23rd of December, and 'BirminghamLive' mention that the ice rink and big wheel will still be there this year, but in their new location of Eastside Green, Digbeth.

The Birmingham Market has many cute stalls to walk around with bae

The Magical Lantern Festival at the Botanical Gardens

Next up, the Magical Lantern Festival at the Botanical Gardens. Each year during the winter season the Gardens fill with huge lights and lanterns of all shapes and sizes. Just Imagine Alice in Wonderland but with Santa Clause. The Gardens website mention that 'Joining Santa and his reindeer will be a beautiful 12-metre wide lantern scene featuring penguins, snowmen, Christmas trees and baubles. There will also be a giant Christmas fairy themed area, spanning an impressive 500 metres across the garden landscape.' The Gardens will provide the perfect setting for you and your winter bae to cuddle up in the cold, whilst taking in the beautiful surroundings.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc2LYSaHNiu

The Christmas Queens Official Tour

If you're looking for something with a bit more spice and a lot more sass, then look no further than the Christmas Queens Official Tour coming to the Birmingham Symphony Hall. What gets you in to the festive season better than a night full of laughs, ballads and death drops that score 10s across the board honey, CAN I GET AN AMEN?! RuPaul's Drag Race winner Bob The Drag Queen will host an eleganza extravaganza featuring ex Drag Race contestants Asia O’Hara, Blair St. Clair, Eureka O’Hara, Kameron Michaels, Manila Luzon and Sharon Needles. The night will promise fun for all, packed full of gag-worthy lip syncs and flaming hot jokes that will make sure you stay, shante. The event takes place on the 29th of November at 8PM and tickets are sure to sell out, so get in there quick.

Mockingbird Cinema

If Drags not your thing, then maybe try a cute trip to the Mockingbird Cinema, located at the Custard Factory in Digbeth. Equipped with a fully stocked bar, kitchen and comfy seating, this is the perfect place to bring your date if you're looking to do something lowkey, but want to step it up from the high street cinemas. Grab yourself a beer and maybe even some halloumi fries and enjoy the great selection of films they have to offer. If Digbeth is a bit out of the way, try The Everyman Cinema at The Mailbox, or The Electric near the station.

A Baking Date

Last, but by no means least, drunk baking. We all love Bake Off. Don't deny it. What better way to spend a cosy Christmas night than by whacking on Buble's Christmas album, whisking up some mulled wine, and trying to construct a house made of gingerbread? And if gingerbread isn't your thing, then go for another one of the thousands of winter bakes. Mince pies, Yule log, stollen. The possibilities are endless. Get the fairy lights out, invite bae round, and spend the evening icing Smarties onto a door made of gingerbread. Inexpensive, and fun.