The Sons of Pitches are coming back to Brum following BBC show success

It’s part of their UK tour

brum choir love selly oak sing the tab birmingham the tab brum yes

Birmingham a capella alumni group The Sons of Pitches are touring the UK following the success of winning BBC Two show The Naked Choir.

Since winning the competition the boys have gained over 12,000 likes on their Facebook page and performed on BBC’s Children in Need.

Group member Midé Adenaike told The Tab: “Life on the road will be new to us, which is only exciting! We’ve done Edinburgh runs before so have a vague idea of it, albeit that was in one place. The rest of the boys did actually do a tour a couple of years back, but this will be the first one me and Jamie will have been a part of.

“We just need to be wary of some potentially grumpy/fatigued lads towards the end of the tour!”

What goes on tour stays on tour

Fans can expect a mix of old favourites and new material during the tour.

Midé added: “We’re hoping to have a mixture of our old classics, fresh content, medleys, and some signature improvisation sections (because everybody deserves a break.”

The Naked Choir opened up a range of new opportunities for the boys, as Midé said that “the occasional really cool” things we used to do before The Naked Choir have become much more regular.

“We never thought we’d be in such a good position to have a 24-date tour in place by now.”

Coming to a town near you!

When asked what they were most looking forward to on the tour, Bels said: “I’m looking forward to experiencing and investigating the cultural and pastoral facets of each location.”

Josh and Jamie aren’t so concerned about the cultural aspects, looking forward to the nourishment they might find on the tour instead. Jamie said “I’m looking forward to the catering” while Josh added: “I’m looking forward to the drinking.”

Tickets for the tour are available now. You can also follow the boys across social media (including snapchat) @TheSOPitches.

Support the boys, who quit their day jobs to pursue their A Cappela dreams full time, by donating to their Patreon Page.