Cubanisto’s House of Mask comes to Birmingham

Expect top artists, street food, and lots of dancing

Do you ever feel like going out has lost its sense of mystery and adventure? Cubanisto, a new rum flavoured beer, is changing that with a series of immersive secret parties across the country, including an exclusive Birmingham event.

We dipped our toes into Birmingham with our mates @ Sneaks&Peaks earlier this year and just liked it so much we thought we’d pop back for a proper #HouseOfMask knees up!

Live artists, street food and a whole ton of fun is promised – so keep your eyes peeled on our Facebook and Twitter pages for all the latest!

As always TICKETS ARE FREE. And if you were lucky enough to get a Cubanisto Skeleton Key @Sneaks&Peaks, head straight for the VIP entrance!

Date: Friday 17 October
Venue: A Secret Location in Birmingham
Time: 9:30pm – 1:30am

Please arrive promptly to avoid disappointment for House of Mask tickets do not guarantee entry.

Expect some of the best artists, street food and top-flight DJs from across the UK – House Of Mask promises a true treat for those who are game for a night of discovery. And there will be dancing. Lots of dancing.

Click here for tickets. For more information go to www.cubanisto.com. Terms and conditions apply.
Over 18s only. Please drink responsibly. Drinkaware.co.uk