Naked netballers rake in the money from their racy calendar

They raised over £3,000

aberystwyth MIND MIND Aberystwyth naked calendar netall sport

The netballers caused a storm with their raunchy naked calendar, and now their bums have raised thousands for charity.

The girls handed over a massive cheque for £3,265.70 to MIND Aberystwyth on Wednesday.

Proud social-secretary, Jojo Alun-Jones, and the rest of the team visited the non-profitable organisation on Mill Street to present their profits as part of their RAG week event.

“We’ve had a huge amount of interest. Spotted Aberystwyth had people taking photos of the calendar and guessing whose bum was whose,” said Jojo.

“I’ve had emails from other unis asking how we organised it and from graduates who wanted to order batches.

“But I think it’s more the locals that have made it successful – they’ve been very interested in the calendar.”

No donation is complete without a massive cheque

The calendars were originally on sale in December – you could grab yourself two for £8 – and in the meantime, the girls struck a deal with Barclays in order to maximise their donations.

“We were really lucky with our total because Barclays promised to match our profits up to £1000, which really helped us to raise the amount of money that we did.”

Chuffed charity director Dylan Lewis was pleased with the donation.

He said: “Obviously, we’re extremely grateful. The fact they chose to do it for us – it’s recognition for all of the work we do here and raises our profile, of course.”