Netball girls get their kit off for peace of Mind

Their bums have already raised over £1,000

The freezing cold weather hasn’t put off the netball team from stripping – all in the name of charity.

Their raunchy calendar – which is on sale now – has already raised over £1,000 for local charity Mind Aberystwyth as part of their RAG event.

Around 18 girls from the club bared all for the calendar, flashing their bits and bobs in iconic locations across the town including the National Library, the marina and the university farm.

Photographer Tony, from Capture, pieced it all together for the girls in the first calendar they’ve ever done.

Jojo, social secretary, told The Tab: “This is the first year the netball club has created a naked calendar as we wanted to do something different and raise more money than just a couple of hundred pounds.

“So far we have raised just over £1,000, but there are still a lot more calendars to be sold. We are hoping to raise between £2,000 and £3,000.

Puppy on her puppies

“Although the girls initially were scared to have nude shots taken, after the first photo shoot was done (by the marina in Aberystwyth on a busy Sunday evening), everyone was comfortable to get their kit off.

“It has brought the girls closer together, and as a club I think we have worked hard to make such a successful calendar.”

Make your dad’s Christmas and buy him one from the Student Union or local shops such as Rob Rattray butchers and Sophie’s coffee shop now for just £5, or you can buy two for £8.