Caspar throws MAFS UK into fakery scandal as he claims his scenes are shown ‘out of order’

Yikes!

Caspar has made us all question everything, as he’s posted to say he didn’t come across well in recent MAFS UK 2024 scenes as they were shown to the audience in a completely different order to what happened in real life. Wait, what?

Caspar and Emma have had a pretty rocky road since day one, and in scenes this week yet again they were questioning their intimacy, and if their match on MAFS UK was going to last.

During Love/Hate week, Caspar and Emma were set a task by the MAFS experts, which ended in Caspar making some questionable comments towards his wife. During the chat with Charlene, he spoke about using Emma to improve his “future relationships” – despite the one he’s in right now supposedly being a commitment for life.

“I need to learn this,” he said. “Even if Emma and I don’t make it work. There are things I need to learn about how I can build intimacy and gain more comfort quicker, so that whoever I might be dating doesn’t think, ‘He’s standing off and doesn’t fancy me.’ I need to learn to do this for a future relationship.”

Caspar and Emma during MAFS UK 2024

via E4

Obviously it didn’t go down well with Emma, but Caspar has since clapped back at the episode, and said his comments were shown “out of chronological order” so it wasn’t all that bad.

“Unfortunately this wasn’t shown in chronological order and was the last thing we filmed this week before the dinner party,” he said in an Instagram post. “The only reason I reacted at the end of this conversation the way I did was as I knew I had nothing left.

“Emma saying she couldn’t be emotionally vulnerable with me left me little to no room to move forward. I will never be a man to want physical intimacy without emotional too. I think love needs both.”

So, erm, how did this actually play out then?

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook