It’s getting worryingly close, so here’s exactly when MAFS UK 2024 ends

I won’t know what to do with myself when this is gone

I hate to bring bad news, but one day MAFS UK 2024 does have to come to an end. And unfortunately, the clock is ticking and that day is getting ever closer. We don’t have long left until the finale of the experiment, and we’ll get to see which couples – if any – are actually still together.

There’s still loads of drama to come, including what looks like Lacey and Adam causing tensions in the group, and then soon we will be getting to the final vows and wrapping up. So, when does MAFS UK 2024 end? I know you’re not ready, but it’s time to find out.

when does MAFS UK 2024 end

via E4

When does MAFS UK 2024 end?

The Married at First Sight experiment usually runs for a huge nine weeks, giving us two months of wall-to-wall drama with our fav chaotic couples. It started on September 16th, which means we’re already passed the half way point. Welp!

Don’t worry, we have a few more dramas, expert set cast challenges, dinner parties and commitment ceremonies ahead of us, but MAFS UK 2024 ends on Thursday 14th November.

That means we have just weeks left. WEEKS! I don’t for one second doubt that the cast will provide loads of drama in that time – and if you want a slight spoiler, the number of couples still together following the experiment has apparently leaked.

Inject the drama and chaos until the very last day!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook