Uh oh! There’s huge MAFS UK cast beef since filming and the group chat is a mess

Certain cast members ‘didn’t want’ others to be in the group chat and have been blocking one another

Guys, it sounds as though there’s a lot of post MAFS UK 2024 beef between the cast members. The experiment wrapped filming for them earlier this year, and by the looks of things, many of the cast members don’t want anything to do with each other now. Yikes!

After every episode it feels as though we’re seeing new fallouts on-screen, and then off-screen the cast go straight to Instagram to vent their opinions of each other. That, combined with juicy interviews, TikTok videos and even more heated Instagram exchanges, has proved just how much of a mess everything is since the show.

Here’s a rundown of all the post show beef going down between the cast of MAFS UK 2024.

MAFS UK 2024 cast beef since the show

via E4

It sounds as though the MAFS UK 2024 cast group chat is a mess

Since MAFS UK 2024 finished filming, a few of the cast members have spoken about the group chat they have together, and it’s sounding like a pretty sorry state of affairs.

After leaving the experiment and splitting with Eve, Charlie said on TikTok Eve “didn’t want her in the group chat” so she wasn’t allowed in it, and called her former partner out for “controlling the narrative” of what happened between them, with other cast members.

@charlielcurtis

Shes offically in the group chats now guys dont worry about meeee 🥹 #fyp #wlw #mafsuk #lesbiansoftiktok

♬ original sound – C H A R L I E 🏳️‍🌈

“She [Eve] didn’t want anything to do with me after the show, she blocked me on everything,” Charlie said in a TikTok. “She didn’t want me in the group chat, the girls and some of the boys were good friends with her at this point and I wasn’t in the group chats.” She said that since the cast members have been able to see what happened between her and Eve for themselves on the show, Charlie has been added to the groups.

Speaking on Capital with Aimee Vivian, Kieran and Kristina also heavy hinted that not everyone has stayed in the cast group chat since the show ended. On the radio show, they were asked: “Is there like a WhatsApp chat for the group with some of you in it now the show is over?” Kieran replied: “There is a WhatsApp group chat yes.”

When then asked if everyone is in the chat, Kieran said: “I’m not confirming or denying.” The host then asked Kieran if that means a solid “no” to which both he and Kristina started laughing. Hmmm, telling!

The MAFS UK 2024 brides have been feuding for a while

MAFS UK 2024 cast beef since the show

via E4

Ever since the intruder brides and grooms entered, it’s been clear there’s been a lot of beefs within the cast, in particular the brides. The girlies have been posting some pictures of their time on the show on Instagram, and everyone has noticed there’s one person who is in zero of the pics… Hannah.

One viewer even asked Hannah about it, and said on Instagram: “Do you get on with the other girls? Notice you’re the only one they don’t tag.” Hannah replied: “Oh really?! Hmm can’t say I noticed tbh. I’m a busy gal living my best life.”

Hannah is also only followed on Instagram by Amy out of the brides, who has previously expressed that she and Hannah grew close as she helped her through a “tough time” in the experiment.

Ever since Hannah got involved in the drama on MAFS and it’s come out on-screen, the off-screen drama has continued. Sacha called Hannah a “sh*t stirrer”, Polly has been beefing both Orson and Hannah and calling them out, and Holly has doubled down on all the comments she made during the retreat.

Hannah said Polly, Holly, Lacey and Sionainn “yelled at and attacked” her at the retreat and left her feeling “bullied”. However, Polly clapped back and said Hannah and Orson have been “playing the victim.”

Kieran and Kristina have said they didn’t get on with Alex

via E4

In the same interview with Capital, Kieran has also opened up about not getting on with fellow groom, Alex. “I would say one of the guys that I least got on with was Alex,” he said.

A lot of masculine energy and I just cannot reason with him. He doesn’t really want to listen to any advice, and I tried my best to speak to him but…”

Ross is refusing to film the reunion because of his spat with Sacha

MAFS UK 2024 cast beef since the show

via E4

I’m sure by now everyone has seen the shocking news that Ross is now dating someone new following the show. At lot happens in the breakdown of their relationship, but the drama is still going on to the present day. Ross is apparently refusing to film the reunion as he “can’t face” Sacha again after dumping her.

A source told The Sun: “Producers are shooting another Christmas special, bringing back some of the biggest MAFS faces from this series and the previous one. They are really keen to get Ross, given all the drama that has gone down after he dumped her following filming wrapping, but he doesn’t want to face her.

“He has been avoiding production calls and won’t commit. Bosses aren’t giving up and will keep trying to persuade him, but as of right now he wants to move past the show and focus on his new relationship.

“It’s a real blow for the production as the end of series reunion filmed before the latest run started airing, so they wanted to get back all the biggest characters to delve into the various dramas and feuds that have developed between the cast while the show has gone out on TV.”

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.