Ross Sacha MAFS UK reunion

Ross refuses to film MAFS UK reunion as he ‘can’t face’ Sacha, leaving producers fuming

Ross dumped Sacha just two weeks after MAFS filming ended

It sounds like the MAFS UK reunion episode could be thrown into serious jeopardy as Ross is apparently refusing to film as he “can’t face” Sacha again after dumping her two weeks after filming for the show finished.

Apparently, Ross has been deliberately avoiding calls from MAFS UK producers after attempts to get him to confirm he’ll be able to attend filming the reunion so he and Sacha can hash it all out. 

Via Channel 4

A source told The Sun: “Producers are shooting another Christmas special, bringing back some of the biggest MAFS faces from this series and the previous one. They are really keen to get Ross, given all the drama that has gone down after he dumped her following filming wrapping, but he doesn’t want to face her.

“He has been avoiding production calls and won’t commit. Bosses aren’t giving up and will keep trying to persuade him, but as of right now he wants to move past the show and focus on his new relationship.

“It’s a real blow for the production as the end of series reunion filmed before the latest run started airing, so they wanted to get back all the biggest characters to delve into the various dramas and feuds that have developed between the cast while the show has gone out on TV.”

Via Channel 4

Ross and Sacha aren’t on the best of terms following MAFS UK, as just two weeks after filming, Ross started behaving coldly towards Sacha and ultimately ended up dumping her, leaving her “devasted.” Producers aren’t happy with him either, as they feel like he’s “flaunting” his romance despite the show still being on.

A source told MailOnline: “Sacha had an incredible experience filming Married At First Sight UK and she truly thought her marriage with Ross would work. She moved to Manchester to be with him but after just two weeks he went cold and ended their romance for good.

“Sacha was devastated and now watching their journey back as the show airs makes processing their breakup even harder. Producers weren’t happy either… Ross gave away that he and Sacha were no longer together by posting photos with his new girlfriend – he had no problem flaunting his romance despite the fact it would hurt his ex-wife’s feelings.”

Yikes!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook