Polly Orson Hannah MAFS UK

Polly and Orson are feuding over Hannah as she slates her for ‘playing the victim’ on MAFS

Orson rushed to defend Hannah from Polly

Whether we wanted another MAFS UK feud or not, Polly and Orson have decided to give us a fresh one anyway, as they’re now feuding over Hannah.

Orson seems firmly on team Hannah whilst on the retreat, and from some of the snippets we’ve seen of tonight’s episode it seems like the relationship between the pair might get even more intimate. In fact, they’ve already been joking about having babies together on their Instagram stories so…

But back to Polly and Orson, let’s find out what even sparked their feud in the whole place. Well, yesterday Channel 4 released a clip of last night’s huge argument with all the girls and included the moment where Holly and Polly were really laying into Hannah.

Via Instagram

Adam reshared the clip on his story as is, before Orson reposted it, asking: “Could SOMEBODY tell me why @polly_sellman is skinning up her face like that.”

Polly then reposted his comment on her story, and responded: “Because when someone’s caught in multiple lies and is confronted about it, it’s hard to sit there an watch them play the victim.” Yikes on all sides really.

It’s very much giving Orson majorly defending Hannah, and with the rumours of an affair scandal happening on MAFS UK show soon, maybe Polly and Orson will be fighting over a lot more than facial expressions…

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook