More drama! Hugely flirty scenes with Adam and Lacey are set to rock MAFS UK 2024

THREE couples are set for downfall

Last night showed a preview of what’s coming up on MAFS UK 2024, and the experiment it set to rocked by flirty scenes including Lacey and Adam. This week, the couples have been set a variety of tasks by the experts, to see how far their relationships have come, and of course some of them cause tension.

In the preview for tonight’s episode, it was shown that the couples are split into two groups, and there they discuss their relationships and air some beef. During the clip, there was a shock inclusion of Adam and Lacey looking very flirty, as they got up close and personal dancing.

Now, a longer clip of the moment has been shared on TikTok…and it’s a lot. Content creator JetSet Gypsea got sent the video from MAFS Love and Hate week, and it shows Adam and Lacey dancing together. Adam can be seen twirling her around, and then he pulls her in close. The clip then goes on to show that Lacey ran at Adam, and jumped on him, wrapping her legs around his waist.

@jet_set_gypsea

MAFS UK – oh my gosh! When is this going to happen? Are we going to feel sorry for Polly again? #mafsuk #mafs #realitytv #uknews #adam #polly #lacey #unrealbrunette #couples #celebgossip

♬ original sound – JetSetGypsea

“Is the [sh*t] about to hit the fan for Adam and Polly,” the clip asked. The caption added: “Are we going to feel sorry for Polly again?” In the video, Lacey said: “I’m enjoying dancing with Adam.” Let’s not forget, Adam said during the retreat that he thought Lacey was the sexiest bride, so this intimate moment really isn’t going to go down well with the rest of the group, especially Polly.

One person in the comments said: “As much as I don’t like Polly why is Lacey doing this knowing Polly is insecure she’s meant to be her friend.” Another said: “I CAN’T WAITTTT POLLY IS GONNA FLIPPP.” She is!

Flirty scenes on MAFS UK 2024 between Lacey Adam and Ross

via E4

It also becomes very clear that Lacey has upset Sacha too, as the group Lacey is sent away with decide to take a cute photo and send it to the other group to “make them jealous.” In the picture, Ross and Lacey are next to each other, which doesn’t go down well with Sacha, who has just got over her argument with Ross after the last commitment ceremony.

Will this see the downfall of Polly and Adam, Ross and Sacha AND Lacey and Nathan?! There will be nobody left!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook