What went wrong: How Ross and Sacha’s MAFS relationship breaks down on and off screen

They are set for a big on-screen argument, and Ross dumped her two weeks after filming

As it stands, (alongside Kieran and Kristina) Ross and Sacha look like the golden couple of MAFS UK 2024. However, I’m sure by now everyone has seen the shocking news that Ross is now dating someone new following the show.

So, the question on everyone’s lips is: How the hell did this happen? Where did this come from? HOW can our nation’s sweethearts fall apart like this?! Well, it turns out, a lot has actually been said about the break down of their marriage, and from that we can fully piece together what went down.

Here is a full timeline of how Ross and Sacha went from MAFS UK 2024 golden couple, to breaking up and Ross dating someone new. I’m not crying, you are!

via E4

Ross and Sacha are set for their first argument on screen and then it all goes ‘t*ts up’

So far things are looking pretty rosy and perfect for MAFS UK 2024 couple Ross and Sacha, but Sacha has revealed that they soon have their first bust up, and the dynamic between them changes from then onwards.

The couple have an argument during the retreat, which Sacha explained in an interview with OK! Magazine. She revealed: “I actually end up piping up at some point, somebody puts 20p in me, and all of a sudden I end up having a disagreement with one of the other male cast members.

“It does end up getting between me and Ross and causing a little bit of friction between us, because he is friends with one of them, and it all goes t*ts up from there.”

Despite the bump, Ross and Sacha did make it to the MAFS UK 2024 final vows

Regardless of their bust up, the couple do make it to the end of the show and the final vows. It’s believed they end the show in a relationship, and leave together.

Ross and Sacha on MAFS UK 2024

via E4

Two weeks after filming, Ross savagely dumped Sacha

We can make the assumption that Sacha and Ross make it right to the end of MAFS UK 2024, as it’s been reported Ross savagely dumped Sacha two weeks after filming ended. It’s been said Sacha moved to Manchester to be closer to him following MAFS UK, but Ross left her absolutely “heartbroken” as he ended things with her.

A source told MailOnline: “Sacha had an incredible experience filming Married At First Sight UK and she truly thought her marriage with Ross would work. She moved to Manchester to be with him but after just two weeks he went cold and ended their romance for good. Sacha was devastated and now watching their journey back as the show airs makes processing their breakup even harder.”

Just weeks later, Ross started dating someone new

Just weeks after the show ended and he dumped Sacha, Ross started dating someone new. He is dating a woman called Magdalena, who is a business owner. She’s based in Cheshire, and works as an aesthetics practitioner. Like Ross, Magdalena also has a young child.

Magdalena has clearly met the family already, as she has been commenting under posts on Instagram with Ross’ daughter. “Little queen,” she called his daughter under a video Ross posted with her. She also posted a heart emoji under a photo of Ross and his daughter on Instagram.

The Tab revealed screenshots of Ross sending flirty and very lovey-dovey messages on Facebook to his new girlfriend, and the time stamps on these prove he’s been in a relationship with her for months already. Some of the messages were sent all the way back in June, meaning the couple have been serious for at least five months.

Ross and Sacha on MAFS UK 2024

via E4

Now, Ross is openly in a new relationship despite MAFS UK 2024 still being on

Despite the show still being on, and cast members being under strict obligation to not post anything about their relationship statuses, Ross has been publicly airing his new girlfriend.

As well as the barrage of public Facebook posts, Ross has unfollowed MAFS wife Sacha on Instagram, but now follows Magda. She recently added an “R” with a heart to her bio, and Ross then took it a step further, and completely disregarded the cast rule about not posting about relationships on social media once again, by matching his partner. He has now added an “M” and a heart emoji to his Instagram bio.

The MailOnline source claimed producers are less than impressed, and added: “Producers weren’t happy either… Ross gave away that he and Sacha were no longer together by posting photos with his new girlfriend – he had no problem flaunting his romance despite the fact it would hurt his ex-wife’s feelings.”

It’s now been reported Ross is ‘refusing’ to film the MAFS UK 2024 reunion because of his split from Sacha

via E4

Just when you thought the drama might have come to an end, it turns out it’s still going on to the present day. Ross is apparently refusing to film the reunion as he “can’t face” Sacha again after dumping her.

A source told The Sun: “Producers are shooting another Christmas special, bringing back some of the biggest MAFS faces from this series and the previous one. They are really keen to get Ross, given all the drama that has gone down after he dumped her following filming wrapping, but he doesn’t want to face her.

“He has been avoiding production calls and won’t commit. Bosses aren’t giving up and will keep trying to persuade him, but as of right now he wants to move past the show and focus on his new relationship.

“It’s a real blow for the production as the end of series reunion filmed before the latest run started airing, so they wanted to get back all the biggest characters to delve into the various dramas and feuds that have developed between the cast while the show has gone out on TV.”

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook