Hannah confirms split with Stephen in bombshell statement ahead of MAFS cheating scandal

‘I certainly won’t silence myself’

Hannah has posted a statement on Instagram which seems to confirm her upcoming split from Stephen on MAFS UK 2024, ahead of what’s being called the biggest cheating scandal in the show’s history.

There have been reports of a cheating scandal hitting the show in the coming days, and right now it’s looking as though it could be a messy triangle-come-square involving Hannah, Stephen, Orson and Ryan – and then also maybe Sionainn as a result. Honestly, it’s a lot.

In the most recent episodes we’ve seen huge cracks in bride Hannah’s relationship with groom Stephen, to the point where Hannah said he wouldn’t even look her in the eye, and Hannah has been alienated by the other girls for what they said was her cracking on with their men.

Hannah MAFS UK 2024 cheating scandal statement

via E4

And now, despite the fact the cast are under strict obligation to not post anything about their relationships whilst the show is still airing, Hannah has posted what looks like a big fat confirmation she and Stephen don’t work out, and the cheating scandal is on its way.

Talking about the most recent retreat episode, Hannah said her “divorce era” is pending and said she will “apologise when I’ve genuinely done something wrong.”

Alongside some modelling pictures of her in a huge fluffy coat, Hannah said: “Well I’m struggling to find any positives to pull out of that messy one tonight. There’s only one thing really…at least when my divorce era comes around it’s going to suit me just fine in my mob wife coat! #MobDivorce.”

She continued: “I’ll carry on smiling. I’ll keep on shining. I’ll take accountability – when it’s owed! I’ll apologise when I’ve genuinely done something wrong – not just based off rumours and gossip. I’ll carry on pushing through. I will continue to hold my head high.

“And I certainly won’t silence myself or quietly sit in the corner scared to even blink too loudly. Wall flower has never suited me and it’s certainly not going to become my personality now just so I can make other people feel more comfortable.”

Well, that’s that one then!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook