MAFS UK 2024 Hannah Sacha

Sacha reveals shocking behaviour of ‘Hurricane Hannah’ leaves ‘perfect’ MAFS couple in ruin

‘She comes in and really stirs up some sh*t’

Sacha has given us some serious MAFS UK 2024 drama about one cast member in particular, none other than Hannah who she nicknames “Hurricane Hannah” and it sounds like it’s all about to hit the fan.

Sacha also revealed that she and Ross get into their first explosive argument about something that will air on the show this week, and I’m on the edge of my seat.

Via Channel 4

In an interview with OK! Magazine, Sacha revealed: “I actually end up piping up at some point, somebody puts 20p in me, and all of a sudden I end up having a disagreement with one of the other male cast members.

“It does end up getting between me and Ross and causing a little bit of friction between us, because he is friends with one of them, and it all goes tits up from there.”

Sacha also spilled on who might be causing some serious trouble amongst the MAFS UK 2024 cast members, with intruder Hannah set to seriously rock the boat this week with her shocking behaviour.

Via Channel 4

Sacha admitted: “The intruders definitely brought some spice to it and definitely threw us all a bit off guard. There’s definitely a reason that she was nicknamed Hurricane Hannah.

“She comes in and really stirs up some s**t. It stops the female group being so solid. We all are proper girls girls, but Hannah just shakes everything up!”

Bring on this week, I can already tell the drama is going to be insane.

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook