Revealed: MAFS UK 2024 fav couple shockingly split after show with groom dating someone new

Him sending loved-up Facebook messages to someone else has shattered my heart

Some spoilers take you by surprise, others rock you to your very core and you don’t know what to do with yourself afterwards. The news I am presenting in front of you right now is definitely the latter. MAFS UK 2024 sweethearts Sacha and Ross have split since filming and he’s dating someone new, The Tab can (sadly) confirm.

So far, Sacha and Ross have looked like the perfect couple – getting on since day one of the experiment and enjoying their time together whilst other couples argue and fall apart. But, it is looking as though things don’t work out between them at some point, and that Ross is seeing someone new now.

In Facebook posts seen by The Tab, Ross can be seen saying “I love you” and sending heart emojis to someone else, and the messages were only sent in August and as soon as last month, way after the Married at First Sight UK 2024 experiment was filmed and wrapped.

MAFS UK 2024 Ross and Sacha have split

via Facebook / The Tab

In other posts Ross told his new partner she’s “the best” to which she replied in another comment “you can keep me forever.” Ross then replied: “Too fucking right.”

via Facebook / The Tab

Another post that Ross left on her Facebook wall said “couple of hours till ya in my arms again” with a heart emoji and heart eyes emoji. This post was sent in June, showing the couple have been seeing each other for at least a few months already.

MAFS UK 2024 Ross and Sacha have split

via Facebook / The Tab

The new woman, who Ross follows on Instagram whilst he doesn’t follow Sacha, has recently added an “R” with a heart to her bio. Her profile is currently set to private.

MAFS UK 2024 Ross and Sacha have split

via Instagram

This news comes as it also looks as though it’s curtains for Eve and Charlie, after Eve was pictured with someone else, on the way back from a holiday in Ibiza. They’re dropping like flies already!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook