It’s over! MAFS UK 2024 couple have already split as pictures leak with a new partner

‘They seemed really loved up’

It seems one MAFS UK 2024 couple have already confirmed they have split, as one half of the couple has moved on with a new partner before the experiment has even finished airing.

Charlie and Eve have clearly been struggling since day dot of the experiment. To be fair to them, they had a pretty good wedding – but as soon as they jetted off on honeymoon the arguments haven’t stopped. Eve then refused to move in with Charlie, and despite saying “stay” at the commitment ceremony, wouldn’t take part in the experts’ challenges.

No matter how much we might want for them to work it out, it seems to have been confirmed that Eve and Charlie don’t stay together during or after the experiment. Eve has been pictured with someone else, with onlookers confirming it was very much a romantic situation.

Eve was spotted last week on holiday in Ibiza, and has now been papped at the airport with someone new. The pair were at the check-in desk on their way home, seen with their arms around each other and kissing.

MAFS UK 2024 couple Eve and Charlie have split

via E4

An onlooker told The Sun they kissed “multiple times” and when Eve thought she might have been spotted, she put her hood up to try and mask her identity. “As a fan of MAFS UK I was shocked to see Eve with her hand around someone else other than Charlie,” they said. “I was really rooting for them and they were one of my favourite couples.

“[Eve] seemed really loved up with the girl at the airport. She had her arm around Eve’s waist as they were waiting to check in their bags. [Eve] seemed in a really bad mood. Then when we took the photo she put up her hood as if she didn’t want to be seen”.

People had already been questioning if Eve had posted a spoiler about not being Charlie after the show, after she posted a picture of her holding hands with someone on a walk. “Naw stopppp, young love,” one friend said in the comments, eight weeks ago.

So, it’s all over!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook