Wait, has Eve already posted some massive spoilers about her MAFS UK 2024 future?!

It’s not looking good!

We might have only just seen Eve and Charlie tie the knot on MAFS UK 2024, but already people are convinced Eve has subtly shared some spoilers on her Instagram about how their journey goes and if they’re still together. If you don’t want to theorise, look away now!

Eve and Charlie got married during the second episode of MAFS UK 2024. At first it looked as though they had the perfect connection, with Charlie not-s0-subtly giving away that she is completely smitten and really fancies her match. However, a preview of their honeymoon showed explosive arguments and what looked like cracks beginning to show.

That being said, anyone who watched MAFS knows that things can change in a heartbeat. Sometimes couples will have huge fallings out early on, and then with the help of the experts and the experiment, will work things out and live happily ever after. And then, sometimes it’s the couples who look perfect for each other who then crumble in the real world.

Charlie and Eve get married on MAFS UK 2024

via Channel 4

But, people have noticed that Eve’s Instagram account holds a number of clues for how things work out between her and Charlie during the show. Firstly, Eve is one of the only MAFS UK 2024 cast members to share absolutely nothing to do with the experiment on her feed. Like literally, nothing.

Some of the cast members have added the show to their bio, changed their profile pictures to be their photo shoot picture, and have shared an announcement that they’re joining the show to their grids. Some have already started Instagram highlights for everything they get up to with E4. For Eve? Nothing. No picture, no bio change, no posts. Zero. Does that look like the profile of someone excited to share how they got on?

And now, this is where it gets even more juicy. Eve has recently shared a few pictures that give the hint that she’s dating someone. Don’t get me wrong, they’re very subtle hints, but hints nonetheless.

“Out looking fairy traps,” Eve said next to a picture of her holding hands with someone on a walk. “Naw stopppp, young love,” one friend said in the comments, eight weeks ago.

Of course, it’s a major rule of the show to not post anything with your partner from the experiment which will give away if you’re still together or not following filming, so none of these posts clearly contain or tag Charlie. But, to me, that’s even more suspicious. Eve knows she’s not allowed to post with Charlie, so sharing her holding hands with an anonymous someone else? What is going on here?!

Look guys, I don’t want to theorise (actually, I really do), but I don’t think this is looking positive at all!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook