Kieran MAFS UK Instagram

Singing, sketches and tin whistle: Inside MAFS UK Kieran’s bizarre and bonkers Instagram

Of course the teeth make an appearance

If there was one character who stole the show when MAFS UK returned for 2024 last night, it was Kieran Chapman – the Geordie former clown mechanic who lives in a static caravan in the woods. And sang a song on the wedding day about shitting on chests. And wore buck teeth to prank Kristina at the end of the aisle. Chaos upon chaos – but exactly what you need to get everyone talking about the show. The thing is though – Kieran hasn’t amped up his chaos because he’s on the telly. He’s actually like this, and I took a deep dive into the bizarre and bonkers Kieran Chapman Instagram to show you what he’s like when he’s not at the end of the MAFS UK aisle.

Spoiler alert: He’s the exact same.

The bloody tin whistle

He’s obsessed. Very me with a recorder in primary school year two. Kind of reminds me of that Little Britain sketch with the Scottish hotel owner. “Lemon drizzle cake, lemon drizzle cake – have ye any nuts?”

Extremely daft singing videos

You know what, he’s actually amazing at piano. Shame about the singing, but at least he owns it and is always being ridiculous with it. He would have had me fooled with this prank if I didn’t look at the comments first.

The arse

Presented without comment. Grow up.

The teeth – of course

It wouldn’t be the certified Instagram of Kieran from MAFS UK if the dreaded teeth didn’t crop up. I can’t stop thinking about all the bits of spittle that must fester in there. Shuddering. The tin whistle returns, of course.

Belting out Busted on the ukelele

Fair play – a banger is a banger.

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook