MAFS UK 2024 editing error proves part of the first dinner party was changed

So, there are already messy errors?!

Last night saw the very first dinner party of MAFS UK 2024 – and already there was an editing error which proved the drama of the show wasn’t all what it seemed.

Considering it was only the first dinner party with the cast all together, there was a lot of arguing amongst the new couples. They debriefed about their weddings and honeymoons, and spoke about how their connections have been developing so far.

At the start of the evening, as the brides and grooms arrived, a small group gathered, and people went off into two groups to chat amongst themselves.

MAFS UK 2024 editing error at dinner party

via E4

Alex, Ross, Orson and Kieran sat down together, whilst Kristina, Charlie, Holly, Eve and Sacha sat just a bit away from them, and had a girlie chin wag about the experiment so far. All was normal, and the cast had the chats whilst everyone else was still arriving.

But then, things got a bit dodgy in the editing department. Suddenly, the show cut for an ad break, and then the first scene back was Orson apparently dramatically arriving to the dinner party alone. He made a big deal of his walk in, without wife Richelle, and the camera showed everyone pleased to see him, if a bit shocked to see him alone.

via E4

But, rewind, Orson was already in the room before the ad break?! He was there, very much involved in the chat the grooms were having. So, his big dramatic entrance must have happened much earlier on in the evening than we were shown, and probably to a much emptier room. Dramatic it in fact, was not.

Plus, it was definitely made to look more of thing to us than it really was. As before his entrance, Holly was shown to be telling the girls about Alex’s “wife swap” comments – and Orson was on the sofa behind her. But then, he suddenly cuts her off mid-sentence to arrive into the room? He’s in the room twice. Make it make sense.

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook