Right, who comes back during the next MAFS UK dinner party? All the drama explained

I need the episode NOW

In the preview for tonight’s episode of MAFS UK shown at the end of the episode last night, it was revealed a cast member makes a shock return, and comes back during the dinner party. Since that moment, nobody has been able to stop thinking about it, and to be honest, same.

The drama is really heating up on MAFS UK 2024 at the moment. The retreat was chaos and saw Hannah and Stephen and Richelle and Orson quit the show after the dramatic cheating scandal, loads of couples have been at each other’s throats and now we have the shock of someone coming back?! The way the cast all got up and gasped, it must be something big.

But who in the hell was it? Here’s all the drama explained.

Which cast member is coming back at the next MAFS UK 2024 dinner party?

MAFS UK 2024

via E4

Right, let’s get down to properly analysing what’s about to go down – because yes, this is serious business. There are only really two obvious options as to who the returning cast member(s) is, and one is more dramatic, whilst the others is more likely to be true.

Option number one is that in a big fat chaotic turn of events, Hannah and Orson are back as a couple. They both dipped out the experiment after the cheating scandal at the retreat, and from initial reports about the cheating scandal, there seems to be more to come with it. Plus, Hannah has been heavy hinting they’ll make a return to the show ever since their exits were aired.

The other, probably more plausible but much less chaotic, outcome is that it’s just Holly coming back. Holly left the experiment briefly before the cast away day, and said she needed to see her kids and “think about” her marriage with Alex. Given the teaser at the end of the episode showed all the girls screaming and getting up, it’s quite likely the returning cast member will be her coming back. Alex also looked extremely shocked at who entered the room, another clue it’s Holly.

via E4

People on Twitter have been discussing their theories of who it is that comes back, and the majority are saying Holly. But, don’t get me wrong, a lot of people are saying Hannah and Orson. Plus, even if they don’t come back now, the two of them have reaaaaally dropped hints that they will return at some point.

Bring it on!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook