Hannah Orson MAFS UK

Erm, Hannah just hinted she might be returning to MAFS UK in a recouple with Orson?!

Everyone stop what you’re doing

Hannah and Orson both quit MAFS UK 2024 on Monday following their very turbulent relationships, which led to the pair sharing a secret kiss on the last night of the retreat. Both Hannah and Orson voted to leave their partners Stephen and Richelle, as it was a mutual decision all round both sets of couples went their separate ways.

But we’ve seen MAFS UK recouples happen in the past, like last year when JJ and Emma returned to the experiment as a couple after cheating on their respective partners. And it looks like the same might be happening with Orson and Hannah as she hinted we might be seeing them again on MAFS UK 2024 sooner than we think…

Via Channel 4

Hannah posted a lengthy statement on Instagram after her exit, explaining what a great time she had on the show and informing Stephen that he could kindly “kiss my ass.” Well, there we go.

However, she added a small line at the end which seems to hint she could be making a return to the show imminently, writing: “Peace out wifey life…but maybe not completely the end just yet!”

If Hannah and Orson walk back into MAFS UK 2024 next week I will genuinely lose my mind. However, it’s also possible Hannah could have been talking about returning for the MAFS reunion after the show is done, but given she said it after “wifey life” it really does make me think she might rejoin the show.

Orson just posted a video addressing rumours he might be returning to the show with Hannah and said his “lips are sealed.” Now I’m not saying that his silence is everything but…

I guess we’ll have to keep watching to see if they’re brought back in, I’m on the edge of my seat!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook