The staggeringly high net worths of the Big Bang Theory cast, ranked from lowest to highest

Imagine a list where having tens of millions puts you at the bottom

When it comes to stars of successful US sitcoms, net worths get stupidly high – so prepare to weep at just how much cash the cast of The Big Bang Theory have knocking about.

At the peak of the show’s success, the combined salaries of the main actors was over $100million – so I’ll let you work out that I’m talking rich, rich here. They’re all paid ridiculous amounts for being in one of the biggest comedies of the current generation, and that’s without all the other things they’ve had going on in their careers to date.

Here is a full ranking of the net worths of the cast of The Big Bang Theory.

8. Melissa Rauch – $20million

The Big Bang Theory cast net worths ranked

via CBS

Starting us off with a respectable net worth of $20million is Melissa Rauch, but somehow, when you’re comparing hers to the rest of the net worths held by the other The Big Bang Theory cast members, she comes in last. Melissa played Bernadette, and was on the show from season two until season 12.

For her role, she was nominated for the Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series in 2013. She reportedly earned $175k per episode of the show at the beginning, which is still considerably less than her co-stars. By the end of The Big Bang Theory, it’s believed she was being paid around $425k per episode.

Melissa has also portrayed Harley Quinn in Batman and Harley Quinn, and been in loads of other TV shows and films.

7. Mayim Bialik – $25million

via CBS

Mayim Bialik first appeared in The Big Bang Theory as Amy at the end of season three. Before this, was she already an established actress, having been the title role in NBC’s Blossom from 1991 to 1995. She is also an author and former game show host. Having said this, TBBT is definitely the show where she made most of her money. Mayim has a reported net worth of $25million.

6. Sara Gilbert – $30million

via CBS

Sara Gilbert, who has earned a net worth of $30million, played Leslie Winkle from season one to season nine of The Big Bang Theory. As well as her role here, Sara is best known for being in ABC sitcom Roseanne, for which she received two Primetime Emmy Award nominations, and also being in its spin-off, The Conners.

5. Kunal Nayyar – $45million

via CBS

Kunal, who played Raj, is the first of the five main characters in The Big Bang Theory. His net worth is estimated at $45million. It’s been reported at the height of their salaries, the five main cast members were being paid up to $1million per episode of the show, but they later took a pay cut to $900k so Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch could receive pay increases.

Kunal is also best known for voicing Vijay in the Nickelodeon animated sitcom, Sanjay and Craig. He’s also provided his voice to films such as Ice Age: Continental Drift and Trolls.

4. Simon Helberg – $55million

via CBS

Simon Helberg played Howard Wolowitz from the start of the show, right until the end. From this, and other projects, he has earned a net worth of $55million. He has also appeared in Young Sheldon, A Cinderella Story and has done voice acting.

3. Johnny Galecki – $100million

via CBS

Johnny played Leonard, and is the first of three The Big Bang Theory cast members whose net worths surpass $100million. He received a Primetime Emmy Award nomination for TBBT, and also played David Healy in the ABC sitcoms Roseanne and The Conners.

2. Kaley Cuoco – $110million

via CBS

In second place is Kaley Cuoco, who played Penny throughout the series. As well as the huge salary she got from The Big Bang Theory, Kaley is well known for some of her other roles, too. She played the title character in the HBO Max thriller The Flight Attendant, that earned her nominations for Primetime Emmy Awards and Golden Globe Awards.

1. Jim Parsons – $160million

via CBS

Of course, Sheldon Cooper himself has the highest of all The Big Bang Theory cast members’ net worths. Earning around $1million per episode during filming The Big Bang Theory, most of Jim Parson’s income was likely due to the show’s huge success. He was also in the spin-off Young Sheldon, and he’s the richest from the cast of that, too.

Jim has also starred in a number of other films and TV shows, including Netflix movie The Boys in the Band, and the film based on Ted Bundy’s crimes, Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile. 

Young Sheldon is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes, like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.