Charles Withers new life

He’s been found! Inside missing husband Charles Withers’ new life as celeb chef in Texas

He got back in touch with his wife after the saga went viral

Yesterday, everyone was going feral over the viral story of Charles or Charlie Withers who allegedly completely disappeared without a trace, ghosting his wife and kids. There were loads of theories about where he’d got to, including loads of girls spotting him on Bumble in Texas.

In a post on Facebook, Ashley McGuire, Charlie’s wife said: This is my husband, Charles Withers. He loves to be the center of attention but I’m not sure how much he’s going to like this. Last year, when I was pregnant with our youngest baby, he decided being a husband and a dad wasn’t the lifestyle he wanted anymore and he ghosted, like gone without a trace.”

The internet then set out to find him and, of course, they did. Posting an update to her initial post, Ashley said: “I’ve gotten MORE than enough information to locate him. I have literally hundreds of messages to sort through, some with information and some with support and I appreciate all of them. Single moms are a special  breed, and I know a lot of you have gone through the same situation as I have.”

But despite this, we didn’t actually know where was and what he was up to, until now!

So where is Charles ‘Charlie’ Withers, the missing husband now and what is his new life like?

Well, people have been doing more sleuthing and tracked him down to be working as a celebrity chef in Dallas, Texas.

He has appeared on an episode of the cooking show Chopped and, according to the Daily Mail, he is working as a chef for Taylor Sheridan, the writer and producer of the TV show Yellowstone who has just bought a number of restaurants in the Dallas area.

Taylor Sheridan’s wife, Nic, posted a now-deleted video on her Insta of Charlie cooking. TikToker Jay Megan managed to nab a screenshot of the video before it was deleted.

Via TikTok

In a clip of his cooking show Chopped, Charles said: “In the last five years I’ve worked my way through Paris, Norway, South East Asia, Cambodia, Singapore, China, so there is not one ingredient that I’m not gonna know how to handle.”

Charlie appearing on a cooking show (Via Food Network”

And now in an interview with Jam N 94.5, a Boston radio station, Ashley McGuire revealed he has got back in touch with her after the whole thing went viral.“He reached out to me and said he would be happy to talk to me,” she said. He texted her: “Hey, it’s Charles, I’m happy to talk to you.”

She added:“My intention was to not bash him. I feel like he could easily be the most hated man in the world I left a lot of details. I was very graceful, very cautious. My goal was not to disrupt his whole life, I just want to have the store closed and just move on.”

TMZ has also reported that she will be serving Charlie with divorce papers now she knows his full address.

“I don’t want any ties, I don’t want any connections, I just want the next chapter of my life to start.”

Charles Withers has been contacted for comment.