Ella TOWIE Love Island

Omg, Love Island star Ella Barnes is going to be joining the cast of TOWIE

She’s the new love interest of Roman Hackett

Love Island star Ella Barnes is returning to her reality TV show roots as she has joined the cast of TOWIE as a love interest of Roman Hackett.

A source said: “Ella was a huge hit on Love Island so it’s no surprise she has landed more TV work. She’s caught the eye of Roman, and is joining as his love interest. She’s stunning and confident – so will fit in perfectly with the show.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Ella Barnes (@ellabellabarnes)

Ella previously dated Mitch Tayloe after the two met on Love Island, but split earlier last year. In an Instagram post, Ella said: “Just wanted to come on here and keep you all updated, as you deserve to know as I wouldn’t be where I am without you. Unfortunately myself and Mitch have decided to end our relationship. I really wanted things to work out and I’m gutted that our journey has come to an end.

Mitch added: “Morning everyone. As you have most likely seen Ella’s post, sadly out relationship has come to an end. We had no intentions of ending, but with our busy lives at the moment and living the other side of the country made it extremely hard for it to work. I wish Ella nothing but the best as she is a lovely girl and deserves the world.”

Let’s hope Ella brings some of her Love Island drama to TOWIE

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip on Ella and her TOWIE appearance and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.