Two weeks after split from Adam, Love Island’s Arabella is dating a Premiership footballer

She has a type!

Just two weeks after it was announced she had split from Love Island: All Stars’ Adam Maxted, Arabella Chi is now dating a Premiership footballer. You have to hand it to her, she has a type!

Arabella and Adam were the first to announce that since All Stars they had called off their brief romance. They hadn’t met up since being in the villa together, and a source said they tried to make it work but their busy careers “got in the way”.

But now, Arabella has been spotted out with Sheffield United midfielder, Vinicius Souza. They were pictured out in Manchester together this week.

A source told The Sun: “Arabella and Vinicius were spotted enjoying a cosy coffee date during the day and he waited with her until she met a friend. They are just getting to know each other but really get on. They are trying to keep things on the down low – Arabella is worried people will think she’s just with him because he’s a footballer.”

Love Island star Arabella Chi dating footballer Vinicius Souza

Vinicius Souza, via Chris Foxwell/ProSports/Shutterstock

Of course, Arabella might think this because just days before the Love Island: All Stars villa, it was revealed she and her previous Premiership footballer ex had called things a day.

Before the show she was seeing Man City’s Ruben Dias. She met him through mutual friends in September 2023, and the couple quietly dated for a number of weeks. They were seen posting similar pictures on Instagram and occasionally getting papped together.

In January 2024, literally days before All Stars, it was revealed Arabella and Ruben had broken up. Despite being seen at the airport jetting off on holiday on New Year’s Day, Ruben apparently dumped her shortly after they returned.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.