MAFS Australia 2024 Jack Tori

Oh god, MAFS Australia 2024 couple Jack and Tori have got matching devil tattoos together

This somehow feels like a very bad choice

Oh dear, I’d really been hoping Tori and Jack wouldn’t do anything silly together on MAFS Australia and it seems they’ve found the one thing that sends a more permanent message than getting married to a stranger. Yup, to commemorate their MAFS Australia 2024 relationship Jack and Tori have decided to get matching tattoos.

Via Channel Nine

And not just delicate small tattoos, oh no – they’ve gone for a pretty big cupid devil because nothing says romance like that. The tattoo depicts a cherub with devil horns and a tail holding a love heart, with Tori getting it on her arm and Jack on his thigh.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tori (@torileighadams)

Tori said: “I just think it will be like a bit of a f**k you to everyone. Tattoos are for life and they’re a statement. That tattoo will just be a constant reminder of one another.” Jack added: “If anyone is questioning our connection and how we feel about each other, I think this will help answer that as well.”

Despite the gesture looking meaningful Tori has previously said that her “tattoos mean f*ck all. I like them so I get them.” Jack also has a lot of tattoos: “I do have a few, I got my arm done, my leg done, a few on my body, none of them have a lot of meaning, I just like the style. I’ve got some pink ink, I’ve got love hearts, I’ve got roses, skulls. It’s such a unique individual thing.”

Hopefully by the time the MAFS Australia 2024 reunion comes around Jack and Tori won’t have needed a tattoo laser removal procedure…

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Jack and Tori, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.