Sara MAFS Australia 2024

Fancy holidays and celeb connections: Inside MAFS Australia 2024 nutritionist Sara’s life

Friends have described her as ‘as genuine as they come’

One of the most hot topics on MAFS Australia 2024 right now is bride, Sara Mesa. She’s divided opinions with her relationship and behaviour towards husband Tim, and if you’ve been hot on reading up about her you’ll know there’s plenty of drama from her still to come.

On the show she is introduced as a nutritionist, and it’s very clear she’s into fitness and girly nights out. But what else does Sara do in her day-to-day life, and what’s she like outside of the experiment? Here’s everything you need to know.

MAFS Australia 2024 bride Sara is 29 and from Sydney

MAFS Australia 2024 bride Sara Mesa is from Sydney, and she’s 29-years-old. She was born and raised in Colombia until she moved to Canada as a young child. Sara, who can also speak Spanish, has now resided in Australia for the past eight years.

In her official MAFS Australia 2024 bio, Sara said her dream match is a confident guy with good conversation, who can match her energy, and it will be an added bonus if he is a light haired “pretty boy.”

She’s described as an open communicator with a fiery nature, but fears her approach can come off too strong, and she finds she can unintentionally offend people with her honesty. She considers herself “an independent Latina woman with a big personality and is happy for her future husband to put her in her place.”

Ahead of going on the show, a friend told Daily Mail Australia Sara is a “very hard-working girl who’s had her share of bad luck in the love department.” The source added she “loves to inspire others” and is “as genuine as they come.”

Sara often brushes shoulders with celebs in her work as a nutritionist

Sara works as a nutritionist at the celebrity hotspot ACERO, and also runs her own business, The Fit and Hungry Girls. She previously worked as a stylist coordinator with the styling and design team at Merivale before moving into fitness as a career.

Sara is on holiday all the time, and loves a girly night out

If Sara’s Instagram is anything to go by, she is always on holiday or out with the girls. Most of her pictures contain a cocktail in hand or her wearing a bikini in the sun. She’s recently checked into Bali, London, New York, Mallorca, Barcelona, Portugal, Ibiza, Italy and Paris. Not many places then!

She loves all things food and the gym

Given she works in nutrition, it’s not surprising but, Sara loves food and the gym. Her Instagram is also filled with food recipes and gym pictures, and she has highlights for her workouts, and food recommendations.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.