Jack MAFS Australia

Rude tattoos and golden showers: Inside Jack from MAFS Australia’s ‘dominant alpha’ life

A lot of gym pictures, a lot of shirts that don’t fit

Jack Dunkley is a LOT on MAFS Australia. With the showing nudes saga and the revelation of his golden showers kink, we’ve had a lot to process. But what exactly is Jack like when he isn’t with Tori down under on the MAFS Australia experiment? Here’s a quick guide to his life and what he gets up to in his day to day life.

How old is he?

Jack’s 34 years old.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jack (@jack_dunkley)

What does he do for a living?

In news that will come as a shock to a grand total of no one, Jack is a personal trainer. I know, I know. Jaws on the ground.

What else do we know about him?

Well, I’m sure you’ve all been gagging to know what he’s like in bed – and you’re in luck, “I’m a dominant lover. I’m definitely attracted to the submissive type.

“Would I call myself an alpha? Yes.” Just what we all wanted to know!!! He also said he’s into golden showers so, if that tickles your pickle you might be in luck.

His Instagram is just so much personal training

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jack (@jack_dunkley)

Whether it’s Jack showing off his own body or his clients, if you’re looking at his Insta you better be ready for the gym.

He’s an uncle!

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jack (@jack_dunkley)

A rare wholesome moment of Jack with his niece.

The skin-tight shirts are thriving

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jack (@jack_dunkley)

River Island circa 2016 is alive and well in Australia. Per

Just two dogs to cleanse the gym pic

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jack (@jack_dunkley)

I am woofing.

For more on Jack and for all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.