Love Is Blind star Jeramey’s ex claims they were engaged and he dumped her for the show

Yikes!

Love Is Blind season six has been messy – and now to add to all that, someone who is saying they’re the ex of Jeramey Lutinski has claimed they were engaged when he entered the show, and he ended things with her to go into the pods.

The woman has come forward and claims she and Jeramey were together in 2022, and he ended their engagement so he could go on the Netflix series. However, Jeramey has said he was “on his own” by the time casting for the show came around.

On the show, Jeramey got engaged to Laura Dadisman, and also had a connection with Sarah Ann in the pods. His alleged ex, Brittani Mcliverty, made the accusations under one of Laura’s Instagram posts.

Commenting under Laura’s Instagram post about her being on the show, Brittani said: “Did he ever tell you about his ex fiancé from right before you? Surely not… or the house WE sold a week or two before he filmed for this show?”

Later in the comments, when it all blew up with fans of the show wanting to know more, she added: “Just want all the info out there. You and Sarah Ann should know. I’m happy to share proof.” She later said: “Peep the video of Layla and him in the snow on his Instagram. That was at our house and that’s me recording the video and talking.”

Love Is Blind star Jeramey with his ex

via Facebook

A woman claiming to be Brittani’s mother made similar claims on Facebook, and attached a photo of Jeramey with a woman wearing an engagement ring, with a child. “Someone was engaged and living with someone when applying for this,” she claimed. When she shared the picture, someone in the comments asked her where she got it from, and the woman said: “My phone. That’s my daughter and grandson.”

Speaking about the rumours, Jeramey said on Instagram: “Just for some clarity. My previous engagement was not a secret while filming. It was well documented and well known. I was not living with anyone when casting reached out. I was already out on my own.”

He added: “The story that’s going around about my previous engagement prior to Love Is BlindOne, anybody who I was on dates with, my cast mates, and in multiple interviews. This topic was discussed, nobody is surprised by this. It was something that was well documented. Unfortunately not all of the footage captured makes it into the final cut.

“Two, I did not apply for this while I was living with anybody else. I was out living on my own. I was actually reached out to [by the casting team] over Instagram and I’ll actually add that message into the next slide for some verification on that. I had been on my own for a number of weeks at that point.”

All seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.