Kaz Tyler Love Island

It looks like Kaz and Tyler might be dating again after posting flirty TikToks together

You can cut the tension with a knife

Umm, so after being briefly coupled up in the Love Island: All Stars villa after their split in 2021 it looks like Kaz and Tyler might actually be back together after posting some seriously flirtatious TikToks.

They both posted a TikTok on their accounts and they’re giving off some heavy couple vibes from Kaz and Tyler, who both recently appeared on Love Island: All Stars.

Kaz posted a TikTok with the caption “In Our Private Dancer Era.” The TikTok has music over the top with Kaz being alone at the start of the video before Tyler comes into the frame, shirtless I might add, and puts his arm around Kaz.

@tylercruickshankofficial

She said what she said šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

ā™¬ my audio is famous – Yoseph

Love Island star Tyler posted another TikTok of him and Kaz on his account, with even more flirtatious vibes than the last. The video started with Kaz mouthing along to audio saying “Sorry, I’m not into short guys.” Kaz then lowered the camera revealing Tyler behind her, who then took the camera to showcase their massive height difference.

Tyler captioned the video: “She said what she said.”

After leaving Love Island in fourth place, Kaz and Tyler split in December 2021. And in February 2022, Kaz spilt the reasons she decided to end the relationship with Tyler. Kaz explained to her YouTube subscribers that she didnā€™t feel ā€œappreciatedā€ and implied that Tyler was faking the relationship as she ā€œnever acted up online for itā€.

I’m here for all of the messy reunion. Next up, Callum and Molly please.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip on Kaz and Tyler and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.Ā Ā