Georgia and Toby and their history before Love Island All Stars

Wait, this clip shows Georgia and Toby met just months ago not ‘years’ like she’s been saying

What about all that ‘deep history’ then?

On Love Island: All Stars, we can’t go five minutes without Georgia Steel and Toby Aromolaran talking about their supposed “history” with one another. It’s been a lot to say the least.

Last night, Georgia said to Toby they had “been through it” together as a couple, and she’s previously said they have a “deep history” and have “known each other for years”. She has also upset Molly before, by suggesting her history with Toby is as deep as Molly and Callum’s three and half year relationship, which ended six months before the All Stars villa.

Most of us now have seen that the Georgia and Toby saga seemed to be in the thick of it a few months ago, when they were both on Love Island Games. This was filmed in Fiji in September 2023, and Georgia and Toby coupled up and were kissing and flirting, before being dumped from the show together.

However, a clip has been shared of Georgia and Toby in the Love Island Games villa together, which seems to tell a different story to the “deep history” dating back “years” that Georgia has been going on about.

In the video, Georgia and Toby are coupling up – and as he walks up to her Georgia says “nice to meet you”. Yep, nice to meet you… in September 2023. Not really the “years” she’s been suggesting.

On day nine of Love Island Games, Georgia and Toby got dumped from the spin-off show together. Toby said in his exit interview: “I came out with a beautiful girl, and that was always the goal, so Love Island part two worked!”

Look, I have no idea what’s going on here either. All I want is the truth!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.