Gypsy Rose Blanchard baby

Omg, Gypsy Rose Blanchard has already bought baby clothes for future kids with husband Ryan

Baby Blanchard!?

Only two weeks after leaving prison, Gypsy Rose Blanchard has already been buying baby clothes for future children she’s planning to have with her husband, Ryan Anderson.

Gypsy Rose married Ryan Anderson after they became pen pals whilst she was in prison. Ryan snuck an engagement ring into prison to propose to her and the two got married by obtaining a marriage certificate on the 27th of June 2022. Then on the 21st of July, they got married in a small prison ceremony at Missouri Chillicothe Correctional Center with no guests.

She said they plan on having a second wedding now she is out, however: “We do plan on having a reception/redo wedding with all of our family and our friends and the dress and the cake and everything because we deserve that. I deserve that. He deserves that.”

Then last week she boasted about her post-prison sex life with Ryan, clapping back at haters in an Instagram comment telling everyone “the D is fire”.

But now we could be getting a baby Blanchard as Gypsy Rose has already been buying baby clothes for a future baby.

In a press conference, Ryan said he’s been enjoying doing all the typical married couple activities and on Monday they went shopping. He said: “I wanted Gypsy to feel free to get whatever she wanted,” before pausing and laughing: “I’m going to tell them.”

“You bought baby clothes for a future baby, and I was like, we’re not there yet, slow down.”

“Why did you tell them that?” Gypsy Rose replied and justified the baby clothes: “It was so cute. I had to get the outfit for just in case, later down the road.” Honestly, mood.

Ryan then added: “When we walked through that section, I was like, ‘Keep walking. Keep walking. We’re not there yet.”

She also spoke about her plans for a job now she’s out of prison. She said her life is currently “way too hectic” for a job but quite fancies “being a hair or makeup stylist or working in retail.”