Selena Gomez Golden Globes

Selena Gomez gossips to Taylor Swift that Kylie wouldn’t let her get a pic with Timothée

Thanks to lip readers on Twitter you could say the petty drama was rife at the Golden Globes

Nothing keeps me alive more than petty little awards ceremony drama – and last night at the Golden Globes the girlies truly delivered. And we must thank them for it. Thanks to some eagle eyed Twitter / X lip readers and two convenient camera angles, people think they’ve pieced together some drama between Selena Gomez and Kylie Jenner, that was gossiped about to Taylor Swift and Keleigh Sperry. It’s all kicking off, so here’s what was allegedly said at the Golden Globes between Selena Gomez, Keleigh Sperry and Taylor Swift with Kylie Jenner and Timothée Chalomet drama.

So, according to videos pieced together by Twitter and two very handy camera angles – Selena Gomez is gossiping to Taylor Swift at a Golden Globes table, along with Taylor’s friend and Miles Teller’s wife Keleigh Sperry. It looks like Selena Gomez is telling them that she asked Timothée Chalomet for a picture, and his girlfriend Kylie Jenner declined and said no. The angle of Keleigh shows her asking “with Timothée?” and Selena Gomez nods. Taylor Swift is open mouthed throughout.

Kylie Jenner and Timothée Chalomet were turning heads at the Golden Globes this year with their PDA. Selena asking Timmy for a pic isn’t even that weird – the two starred together in the 2018 Woody Allen film A Rainy Day in New York. Of course, Twitter has pounced on the drama – with everyone obsessing over what was said.

What do you think, did Twitter get the lip reading right? It certainly feels legit.

For all the latest TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook