All the best dressed celebs from the red carpet at the Golden Globes 2024

So many 10s all in one place!

It’s that time of year again! The annual Golden Globes took place yesterday, and the best dressed celebs at the 2024 event absolutely stunned. The awards ceremony saw hundreds of millionaire celebs packed into one room, so obviously their outfits and accessories were nothing short of perfection. They rocked up in gowns worth more than houses, and jewellery in the millions, too.

Among the winners of the 81st annual Golden Globes, which took place at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, were Netflix stars and Hollywood royalty. Some of our fav titles from across the last year picked up accolades.

But, I know you’re just here to see how incredible everyone looked. Here is a rundown of the best dressed celebs from the Golden Globes 2024.

Margot Robbie

The best dressed at the Golden Globes 2024

via Lisa O’Connor/AFF-USA/Shutterstock

Margot was seen in a Giorgio Armani Prive dress, inspired by 1977 SuperStar Barbie’s 50th anniversary. Iconic. She also casually wore $3million worth of jewellery, by Lorraine Schwartz.

Barry Keoghan

via David Fisher / Shutterstock

This is Barry’s world right now, we’re all just living in it. He was up for the award of best male actor in a motion picture drama, and wore a check red suit for the occasion.

Taylor Swift

via C Flanigan/imageSPACE/Shutterstock

Taylor wore a Gucci dress to the event, which she matched with green heels by Christian Louboutin. 10/10, as per usual.

Selena Gomez

via David Fisher / Shutterstock

Selena Gomez was nominated for an award for her appearance in Only Murders in the Building. She was wearing a stunning red Armani Prive dress, with cut-out details and black rose accents. She added Bulgari accessories to complete her look.

Jared Leto

via ALLISON DINNER/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

Obsessed with Jared Leto in Givenchy. That is all.

Jennifer Lopez

via ALLISON DINNER/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

JLo had a custom Nicole + Felicia Couture dress made for the Golden Globes 2024, and it was worth it, as she was definitely one of the event’s best dressed.

Florence Pugh

via ALLISON DINNER/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

Florence Pugh wore a custom Valentino dress which was red and sheer. Is sheer becoming her new signature?

Rosamund Pike

via ALLISON DINNER/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

I can’t talk, I’m still coming to terms with Saltburn star Rosamund Pike’s veil. She matched it with a lace mesh Dior dress, as she was nominated for the award of best performance by a female actor in a supporting role.

Ayo Edebiri

via Matt Baron/BEI/Shutterstock

I can’t stop wowing at The Bear actress, Ayo Edebiri. I think it’s the hair? An absolute serve. The 28-year-old accepted the award for best performance by an actress in a comedy series in a simple, clean cut red number with matching pointed shoes.

Dua Lipa

via David Fisher/Shutterstock

Have you ever seen Dua Lipa not serve? I thought so.

Gillian Anderson

via C Flanigan/imageSPACE/Shutterstock

I don’t give a single damn about which designer this dress is from, all you need to know is that icon Gillian Anderson wore a vulva dress to the Golden Globes. I couldn’t be more in love with her if I tried.

Emma Stone

via Lisa O’Connor/AFF-USA/Shutterstock

Emma Stone wore a silver Louis Vuitton dress and Tiffany & Co jewellery. The flicked out bob is really having a moment, clearly.

Jonathan Bailey

via ALLISON DINNER/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

Jonathan! Bailey! In! A! White! Suit! I need a sec ok?

For all the latest TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook